WILL IT WORK FOR MY BUSINESS?
Proprietary Business Rules Engine
The AdFluence™ platform’s proprietary business rules engine drives every action and subsequent outcome on the platform. It puts the power into your marketing team’s hands to shape the logic around when, where, and in what context consumers experience your ads.
Maybe your market research shows that online sales spike when it’s raining. Or you’re trying to market airline tickets based on seat availability and price threshold. Possibly you want to trigger sports sponsorship ads with copy reflecting real-time scores. Whatever specific micromoment you’re trying to target, the AdFluence™ platform’s business rules engine can produce the desired result.
DRIVERS TO STRATEGY
EXAMPLE BUSINESS RULES FRAMEWORK FOR RETAIL
DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER…
- people are less likely to go to a retail store
- people are more likely to order online
ON SUNNY DAYS…
- people tend to buy less online
- people are more likely to buy retail
- Humidity, air pressure, snow fall and sunlight can have a significant impact on the consumer’s frame of mind. This can impact buying consumption and likelihood to spend more or less on a retail item.
- People tend to feel most comfortable at a relative humidity of between 30% and 50%
- The ideal outdoor relative humidity is between 50%-60% for maximum comfort (sweet spot)
- Apparent Temperature (“Feels Like” temp) combines air temperature, relative humidity and wind speed and can be combined with explicit ranges of relative humidity, and coupled with a condition to create “ideal” conditions for retail store visits.